Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Off track

Hello again. The past two weeks have been a little more challenging for me. The email I received this week was a great reminder to break my mindset of hey I got this. For the most part I have been keeping up with my nutrition but my workouts have been slipping by the wayside. As some of you readers know Nicole and I have been going thru some pretty heavy family things recently. The prognosis is not the greatest on some things but we are managing the best we can. The lifestyle change we are on is a major factor in handling this and is providing me with the motivation to continue this process. I am seeing the bad habits that I once had and their results right in front of me. I will be forever thankful for this program and all of your support. Enough with the Debbie Downer thinking. Positive things have been happening for us in the last few weeks and I am sure it is due to some things from this process we are on. Our house is pending sale, which is a major stress relief for both of us. The power of prayer is amazing! Until next time thank you BTWG for the positivity(I hope Webster puts this in the next edition)

1 comment:

  1. That Monday email had a similar effect on me. So we..pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and get right back in the saddle again! :-)

    ReplyDelete