Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The end is near

Hello again. As we wrap up this program I want to thank each and every one of you for making this what it has been. The things I have witnessed have been amazing! Not only for myself but for the rest of you I have been very impressed how far we have all come in the twelve weeks. I know for me personally, I have changed for the better and am very thankful for this.( I'm sure Nicole is as well). I have not only changed my nutrition, workout effort, and mindfulness, but also spiritually. I have grown in so many ways it is almost mind boggling. One of the best experiences of my life was the Great Banquet. If you've never heard of it ask Nicole, Cindy, or myself and we can fill you in. The spiritual growth from this weekend event has definitely had a huge impact on my life. I would like to give a huge thanks to Chris for all he has done for us and motivating us when we have been needing it the most. Chris the things you've done for us have been truly amazing and I will always appreciate them. From the beginning when Joe said just do what Chris says may have been the best words I heard during the experience. The journey is far from over but I know we have been given the information and tools to help us carry on with the plan for a long road ahead of us. Keep your head up and take it a day at a time.

1 comment: